X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Babin Released

More to come.

Breaking News: Babin is released

...as per WIP. Nice work! That asshole should have been booted weeks ago!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I love it. The guy was a stiff this year and a meathead to boot.

Comment

Damn you Bowie you beat me to it!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Eagles Release Jason Babin

Posted by Tim McManus on November 27, 2012 at 3:02 pm
          <A class="addthis_button_tweet at300b" title=Tweet href="http://www.phillymag.com/eagles/2012...-jason-babin/#" ost="1" noh="1" at_titled="1">

In what can certainly be perceived as a shot across the bow, the Eagles released defensive end Jason Babin Tuesday.

“We appreciate everything that Jason has given this team over the last couple of years,” said Andy Reid in a statement. “We wish him all the best as he continues his career. By releasing him today, this gives us an opportunity to give more playing time to some younger guys in the defensive line rotation.”
          Though there’s obviously much more to it than that.
          (More coming.)

Comment

Coleman next please.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

WTF? Now? What happened that they just dump him right now? Did he mouth off or something?
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                WTF? Now? What happened that they just dump him right now? Did he mouth off or something?
                He sucks.
                Sometimes you need addition by subtraction.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Geez, Trent Cole is worse than he is! But, this move should light a fire under a lot of asses!
                  "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

This is good. One of the Eagles I really could not stand at all.
                    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

But what is the point? how does this benefit us? Are they going to grab a body or two (Jackson to IR opens up another roster spot) from off the street for shits and giggles? I'm not lamenting the loss, I just don't see what this does to benefit us.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                        Geez, Trent Cole is worse than he is! But, this move should light a fire under a lot of asses!
                        Don't even go there. Cole has had a bad year but Babin is the most indisciplined player I have ever seen.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

But what is the point? how does this benefit us? Are they going to grab a body or two (Jackson to IR opens up another roster spot) from off the street for shits and giggles? I'm not lamenting the loss, I just don't see what this does to benefit us.
                          It's all part of the downward spiral!
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                            Don't even go there. Cole has had a bad year but Babin is the most indisciplined player I have ever seen.
                            Hey, I am not lamenting the loss of Babin. I'm just saying there are a lot of players that we can release - including Cole, who has done nothing this year.

Comment

The benefit is you don't have to watch that asshole in an Eagles uniform anymore. Good enough for me.
                              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X