Mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes

I have to say I am getting tired of the mistakes this team continues to make and the same few guys.

1. Nelson Agholor not doing something so simple as lining up right.

2. DGB yet another offensive pass interference.

3. Busted coverage's all over the field.

4. Dropped passes.

5. Missed passes by the QB.

This team is not ascending right now they are getting worse, yes the schedule sucks, yes they have a rookie QB, but overall they should be cutting out these mistakes. They would not have won this game today, but the mistakes have to stop.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

A lot of teams look like crap when they visit Seattle. It's the stupid mental ones that keep happening week after week that need to stop.

Comment

An offsides by Graham negates a third down stop. They score a TD.

On our next possession, an illegal formation negates a TD.

2 dumb penalties, and a 14 point swing. Ya can't do shit like that and win.

Again, they are who we thought they were. Seattle is getting hot at the right time. They beat NE in Foxboro last week, and beat them up pretty good. I expected a loss, but I have to agree with you, they are making too many mental errors, and it's been an ongoing issue all season long.

Comment

I guess we have to hope that Seattle can knock off the Cowpies. Otherwise, we may be looking at a return to the 90's where the teams of the NFC East take turns gong to SuperBowls,....except for the Eagles.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

We need a draft where we hit big on our first 4-5 picks. Yeah....we are porked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            We need a draft where we hit big on our first 4-5 picks. Yeah....we are porked.
            That would help but at some point the coaches have to make an example of the same guys who continue to make these mistakes. I mean think about this for one minute. If Nelson Agholor does something as simple as look over to the official to make sure he is lined right and then catches a ball that hit him in his hands, Wentz has over 300yds passing, at least one more TD. Do they win the game probably not but doesn't throwing for 3td's and over 300yds against that defense is something to talk about.

The problem I have its not just yesterday is consistently the same players making those mistakes an they are not learning from them. Even Doug is making mistakes but one thing I noticed for the most part he doesn't make the same mistake twice. That is the key to learning. Right now we have several players making the same mistake over and over and over again.

Comment

could not agree with Taz more. It's one thing if Nelson made plays to offset his gaffes. It's another when he sucks week after week after week and makes critical mistakes. He needs to be sent to the bench. period

if not, it literally does send a message that it's OK to screw up over and over and over again and still play a ton of snaps

same with Green-Beckham, but to a lesser extent. He is not as guilty as Nelson

Man oh man, our WR's are so bad. Jordan Mathews is a nice #2, if we can ever get a 1, 3, 4 to go with him

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                I have to say I am getting tired of the mistakes this team continues to make and the same few guys.

1. Nelson Agholor not doing something so simple as lining up right.

2. DGB yet another offensive pass interference.

3. Busted coverage's all over the field.

4. Dropped passes.

5. Missed passes by the QB.

This team is not ascending right now they are getting worse, yes the schedule sucks, yes they have a rookie QB, but overall they should be cutting out these mistakes. They would not have won this game today, but the mistakes have to stop.
                It looked like DGB'S fault but I was wondering if that was supposed to be a lateral because the timing was so good. I don't know what else he could have done on that play to make it work.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  It looked like DGB'S fault but I was wondering if that was supposed to be a lateral because the timing was so good. I don't know what else he could have done on that play to make it work.
                  It looked like to me that he didn't know the play plan and simple, either he missed the audible (which I don't know if there was much audible in that crowd noise) or he missed the play call. He was run blocking from the get go, even if its a lateral you run a mush pattern not block down.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                    It looked like to me that he didn't know the play plan and simple, either he missed the audible (which I don't know if there was much audible in that crowd noise) or he missed the play call. He was run blocking from the get go, even if its a lateral you run a mush pattern not block down.
                    They haven't tried that lateral pass all year so you may be right. It was a darned good block though LOL.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                    X