QBs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
    Perhaps, but what matters for us is that Wentz is losing some of his composure, and his mechanics and reads are not what they were early in the season. He appears to be regressing to me.
    man, I just don't see that

I see a tougher schedule with mostly road games and the same guy and unfortunately the same lack of weapons

Comment

Dawk, he is sailing more passes, and holding the ball longer and looking more indecisive. You can blame that on tougher opponents, or you can blame it on Wentz regression. Regardless, you can NOT look at it as progression.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

did he drop the sure 30 yard pass like Nelson did?
        did he line up wrong in the TD pass?

the one INT to Chancellor was bad. Can't blame him for much else yesterday

Comment

No slump in his shoulders, not trying to place blame, IMO doing what a leader should. He handled what is a nasty place to play. I'm seeing what I think will be a successful franchise QB. If he wasn't stuck trying to throw to covered WRs all the time and only has weapons available to 1/3 of the field. He'll be fine IMO
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Perhaps, but what matters for us is that Wentz is losing some of his composure, and his mechanics and reads are not what they were early in the season. He appears to be regressing to me.
            I'd say that he was OK yesterday. He did throw two picks and sailed a couple. It's hard not to like the kid. Good learning experience with horseshit cast surrounding him where Seattle is a ridiculous record 36-5 when Russell starts at home.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I like the kid, too. But it seems to be taboos already to cast any aspersions at Wentz. I don't want to see a repeat of the Reid/McNabb hooey. Actually, I think Dougie is more willing to criticize Wentz than the fans and media are. It's like it's All flipped!

I think perhaps because of the dismal situation we are in,in relation to other teams in our division, people are clinging to the hope that Wentz is "special" to get past the fact that we are in last place. Coping mechanism.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I like the kid, too. But it seems to be taboos already to cast any aspersions at Wentz. I don't want to see a repeat of the Reid/McNabb hooey. Actually, I think Dougie is more willing to criticize Wentz than the fans and media are. It's like it's All flipped!

I think perhaps because of the dismal situation we are in,in relation to other teams in our division, people are clinging to the hope that Wentz is "special" to get past the fact that we are in last place. Coping mechanism.

I hope not!
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I personally expected last place. I thought coming into the season 6 wins would be good especially going to Wentz a week before the season. I didn't expect many more wins with Bradford.

Comment

Working...
                  X