Where we are right now besides 5-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one cares at all if you're winning
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

If we win 9 games, I will consider this a very successful season.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        If it's indeed a trend and not just us being yahoos, Lurie needs to actually speak up.
        I don't know how people dig this stuff up an hour after the schedule is announced every year. Maybe Luri doesn't even know. Didn't we have about 5 of those a couple of years ago? The whole thing is so easy to fix it's ridiculous.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          If we win 9 games, I will consider this a very successful season.
          If we win 7 games with a rookie head coach and a rookie QB who was put in 8 days before the season I would consider this very successful.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            If we win 7 games with a rookie head coach and a rookie QB who was put in 8 days before the season I would consider this very successful.
            I would have certainly agreed with you going into the season. We're so banged up now I don't know what to think. If Wentz finishes strong that would really be great. If the team finishes on a high note that would give us momentum for next season. If PT looks like he can play the whole city will be squirting. As far as record goes I'd say 8-8 is pretty decent.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X