Turner Finally Promoted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turner Finally Promoted

I guess you have to bat Doug Pederson over the head before he makes a decision. Keep being indecisive or supportive of ineffective players, Doug, and you'll be looking for a new job!

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...8-c00499061058
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

If PT comes out and is otherworldly , Doug is gonna feel a shitstorm smacking him in the head
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Don't hold your breath on that. I'm just hoping that Wentz throws him a ball, he catches it, and Wentz feels more confident.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
        Don't hold your breath on that. I'm just hoping that Wentz throws him a ball, he catches it, and Wentz feels more confident.

I'd love 3 of those but I'd settle for one. Did Ertz make it 3 games in a row without dropping one?
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Lets not get too excited about Paul Turner folks. If he really was a 53 man contributor another team would have picked him up by this point. Best we can hope for is he catches a pass or two a week, doesn't make the mistakes that Agholor is making. He will not start. My guess is Mathews and DGB will start with Agholor getting some reps, as well as Treggs and Turner.
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            Lets not get too excited about Paul Turner folks. If he really was a 53 man contributor another team would have picked him up by this point. Best we can hope for is he catches a pass or two a week, doesn't make the mistakes that Agholor is making. He will not start. My guess is Mathews and DGB will start with Agholor getting some reps, as well as Treggs and Turner.
            This plus maybe handling punt return duties while Sproles in on the mend

Comment

all I know is this, if he gets 85% of the snaps, he will produce more than N.A.

which remind me....

Na Brown anyone? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                all I know is this, if he gets 85% of the snaps, he will produce more than N.A.

which remind me....

Na Brown anyone? LOL
                Yeah, and we were just as desperate back then too. Of course you had a couple of one year wonders spread along the way with LJ Smith and Riley Cooper.

Comment

Paul Turner:

1-Can he hold onto the ball at least 2/3 the time....check
                  2-Will he try hard and get physical if he has to.....check
                  3-Will he NOT say placing blame on drops is "stupid".......check
                  4-Can he get separation from a 5th grade junior high team.....check

Start him over Agholor.

Comment

I know they have limited options, but they have to try to do something because the guys that are playing are hindering Wentz's development. It seems he's regressed a bit, and these WRs are playing a major role in it. Carson should have had over 300 yards and 3 TDs in that game. It's hard enough to play at Seattle, but when you have stuff like Treggs giving up on his route, and Agholor failing to lineup like a jr pee wee division pop warner player, it makes it that much harder, and hurts confidence. You can't do shit like that fellas. Game after game, week after week, it's the same dumb shit. They might as well start Turner, the current starters are that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                      Paul Turner:

1-Can he hold onto the ball at least 2/3 the time....check
                      2-Will he try hard and get physical if he has to.....check
                      3-Will he NOT say placing blame on drops is "stupid".......check
                      4-Can he get separation from a 5th grade junior high team.....check

Start him over Agholor.
                      Forgot one! Can he line up correctly? Check.
                      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                        Forgot one! Can he line up correctly? Check.
                        Can he pay a hooker correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          Can he pay a hooker correctly?
                          Yes, but someone else has to hold onto his wallet

Comment

Working...
                          X