Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Wentz

Fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Update on Wentz

NBC Sports Philly quoting ESPN that Wentz has a torn ACL. If true this fucking sucks!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

It’s who we are. We should just embrace it.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

MM we posted at the same time so I merged the threads.

Comment

no sweat, watching Eagles post game show and Barkann reported it per Shefter
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I’m doing the same.

Comment

Was on Twitter. Vick is available guys. And we need a backup now.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

To clarify they said, “the Eagles are TREATING it as if it’s a torn ACL” they haven’t confirmed it yet and may just be being overly cautious with him right now. Get back to Philly and let’s see what is going on for certain.

Comment

If it is then ugh

If it is not then technically we can probably go 2-1 with Foles and we get the bye week so he would get 5 weeks off almost to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    Foles and Vick? Welcome to 2013 guys!

Comment

There’s another guy available who some people don’t like who in some ways is similar to Mike Vick but younger...

Comment

If it is then ugh

If it is not then technically we can probably go 2-1 with Foles and we get the bye week so he would get 5 weeks off almost to heal.
                        I just checked and confirmed this - the Eagles earn a first round bye with one more win and HFA throughout the NFC playoffs with two more wins. It doesn’t matter who those win(s) come against.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                          There’s another guy available who some people don’t like who in some ways is similar to Mike Vick but younger...
                          Fuck that asshole! The Eagles pick him up and I'm done with the birds and the NFL. Hell I'm real close to throwing in the towel on it all anyway.
                          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

I’m emotionally exhausted. It’s a damn football game but I thought it was our year.

Can we win with Foles... sure. Will we? No we won’t.

We win but I haven’t been this low as a Birds fan since losing in Arizona in the NFC title game in 2009

Comment

I’m emotionally exhausted. It’s a damn football game but I thought it was our year.

Can we win with Foles... sure. Will we? No we won’t.

We win but I haven’t been this low as a Birds fan since losing in Arizona in the NFC title game in 2009
                              Me too. This really sucks right now.
                              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X