BYE week Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYE week Plans?

So what's on tap for everyone this Sunday? I am about over the last three weeks now and am hopeful the guys are enjoying their vacation. I plan on watching the skins beat the girls and getting themselves in their usual super bowl bound mode so we can beat the snot out of them the following week. I'll probably have to glance at the ravens too or maybe rake leaves, whichever proves less painful.

I am actually heading to the sports complex of all places on Sunday. I'm being the good father and taking my 7 year old to see the Cheetah Girls at the Spectrum.

Comment

What in God's name are the Cheetah Girls, steve? That sounds like adult entertainment.

Comment

Nope - they are the pre-teen girl band sensation from Disney. The opening act is the star from High School Musical. If this all sounds greek to you - don't worry - it would be to me if I didn't a 7 year old daughter.

Comment

Going to Tampa for a wedding

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle
            What in God's name are the Cheetah Girls, steve? That sounds like adult entertainment.
            You must not have children(girls, more likely than boys) between 3 & 11.

Comment

Watching football.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'll be working at the Skins/Cowboy game.

Comment

Originally posted by BowieBirdFan
                  Originally posted by nyc_eagle
                  You must not have children(girls, more likely than boys) between 3 & 11.
                  I take it bbf that you have this stuff playing in your house via video, stereo, pictures, etc?!

Comment

I'm gonna throw up in my mouth. Why stop tradition while I'm on such a nice 3 week roll?

Actually, I'm just going to play an additional soccer game after the one I've been doing the past 3 Sundays before rushing to Nice Guy Eddies to see if we're down 7-0 or 10-0 already.

Comment

I'm working the front desk at the gym in the A.M. After that, I'm not sure, but I'll probably hit the weights myself real quick, and then spend the afternoon with the kids. They don't get to see too much of me on Sundays during the season.

Comment

I'll be dog-sitting for my brother and his girlfriend while they're out of town, eating their food, drinking their beer, and watching football.
                        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

I'll be pulling for the 4-skins vs the cowturds at 1 with a buddy of mine who happens to be a skins fan.Just an excuse to get together for a few cocktails.Probably go to the Elks Lodge for the 4 game along with more cocktails.A sunday during football season accompanied by several cocktails hummm,a novel concept indeed.
                          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Kent State Vs. Buffalo
                            Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

I'm going to watch a GOOD football game on Sunday night.
                              www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                              X