X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-Tip to Browns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just coming out on NFL Channel
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Has Vegas posted the odds on the inevitable sideline blowup with OBJ and Mayfield?

Comment

Cleveland gave their 1st, 3rd and Jabrill Peppers for him!

Comment

OBJ out of the division works for me.

Comment

Sounds like the Giants are in rebuilding mode and most likely get a QB in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Sounds like the Giants are in rebuilding mode and most likely get a QB in the draft.
            Yep. It's no problem though. The Giants can just use Cle's #17 pick to draft another OBJ......Not.

Guys like him don't come up very often. He is a jackass. But, a damn good one.

Comment

WOW! All of a sudden the Browns are a Playoff Team! Holy Shit!
              Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                Yep. It's no problem though. The Giants can just use Cle's #17 pick to draft another OBJ......Not.

Guys like him don't come up very often. He is a jackass. But, a damn good one.
                He'll wear out his welcome quick enough and the bounce from one shit team to another. He's Owens 2.0

Comment

The Giants are going to be amazingly bad.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Cleveland just got better. Giants pure rebuild.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      Cleveland just got better. Giants pure rebuild.
                      The Giants really got compensated though. Peppers is like Jenkins except younger and probably better. I really wanted us to draft him but we took Barnet instead. He plays all over the place and is a playmaker. But to throw in a 1 and a 3 is crazy. The Giants got the best of the deal IMO although it probably won't show right away. Q-Tip just might blow up a good young Browns team. We'll see how it all plays out. Of course Q-tip is the big winner because he already wants to redo his contract a year after he just got a huge bonus when the Giants gave him that monster deal last year and he wants another one again with Cleveland. The drama has already started with that nut job lol.

Comment

Gnat fans are pleased as punch.

Dave Gettleman is not likely to be elected NYC's next Mayor.

Cleveland is not Miami but it is in the same hemisphere so the Qtip, as a mature adult, will make the best of it. OBJ will take this challenge and grow quickly into a leader who exemplifies all that is good and pure about NFL football.

Eagles' fans will miss Odell and his endearing little ways.

Comment

Cleveland ain't playing
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

the thing is, OBJ could be a once in a lifetime locker room cancer. The giants just got tired of his shit. Let's see how this trade works out. I personally liked Odell bitching all the time and disrupting the giants.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              the thing is, OBJ could be a once in a lifetime locker room cancer. The giants just got tired of his shit. Let's see how this trade works out. I personally liked Odell bitching all the time and disrupting the giants.
                              That was an added bonus.

Comment

Working...
                              X