Article on Bloom..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on Bloom..

I know Bloom has talent, but I'm beginning to think he'll get killed out there. He's tiny.
    But even Pinkston said seeing the 5-foot-9 Bloom in person for the first time came as a surprise: "I didn't know he was so little."

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/05/sport ... ref=slogin[/b]

I think "short" is what he should have said....
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Who is he lined up against in that photo? He looks like a midget.

That being said, it's not like Dante Hall is a beast. And the boy is fast, fast, fast.

Comment

It's gonna be interesting to see what Bloom can do in the return game once the pads go on.Great quickness & speed but one blindside hit could put this kid in Lala land.He's got guts & a great attude and I'm pulling for him but that size......I just don't know.
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

No.. Pinkston first met Bloom in the showers.

He's about the same size as Dante Hall and if he can even come close to what Dante brought to the Chiefs a couple years ago, we will have a new hero in Philly. (and lots of Bloom jerseys bought.)

Look at the dude's calves! (I sound like Drama.)

Comment

Looks like he needs either a bigger head or smaller helmet.

Comment

Bloom is the real deal. Just wait. The guy is a flat-out playmaker.

Comment

Good call on Hall. He does have an uncanny ability to shake and bake, and it seems really hard for anyone to get a good hit on him. I hope, for his sake, that Bloom has that as well.

Comment

Working...
                X