Sean Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Jones

All I saw was Macho Harris - was S. Jones on the field?

Did he get hurt?

I will say this about McDermott, he doesnt care who you are he's looking at matchups and throwing everyone in there on a per game basis to get the victory.

I was wondering the same thing... did he play??
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I posted last week that Jones had really sucked in the last couple of games and whiffed on a couple of tackles that almost cost them wins. He sucks. I wanted Macho in there and Jones on the sidelines....but posted that I didn't think the coaches would do it. Apparently they did.

Starting Macho at FS made sense. I don't know if he played well or not though. I barely saw him other than the hit he got flagged on. I guess that could be good or bad?

I do know I don't want Macho as a KR though. Get Demps back in that role please.

oh, and since the coaches are listening. Gocong-Witherspoon-Jordan please! Witherspoon should be in the middle!

Comment

Macho is fine, just not as a KR. Hopefully Demps is ready because I don't want Maclin back there.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
        X