OT--Wright

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT--Wright

Not sure if you are a Nova guy stevemc but did you, or anyone for that matter, see the report that Wright turned down UCLA even after they offered to double his salary. Certainly don't know how true it is but you have to admire a coach with that type of loyalty to his university
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I did see that. He's very committed to Nova. He's been the subject of NBA and top DI jobs and has declined to investigate. Nova better pay the guy big time. He deserves it not only for the team's performance but also for what he's done for the school. Application rates have skyrocketed at Nova since their two championships. I can't fathom what that means in terms of value for the university.

Comment

They were down just a little this year but if they come back strong next year he has to be considered among the best (if he isn't already). While Nova isn't low on recruit's lists it probably isn't on the level of NC or Duke or Kentucky. I always enjoy Philly successes
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        They were down just a little this year but if they come back strong next year he has to be considered among the best (if he isn't already). While Nova isn't low on recruit's lists it probably isn't on the level of NC or Duke or Kentucky. I always enjoy Philly successes
        I think they are slated with a top 5 recruiting class this coming year.

Comment

Working...
        X