Frieken Mole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    My old 22 Friekin jammed but I had my pitchfork out there too and got him. I hung him off of my hemlock tree. Mos people hang their bucks up when they get them but I like to show off my moles. Smartest one that I've ever dealt with. I usually trap them within a few hours when I get them.
    Inflict damage, scare the rest of those little fuckers off
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I had a neighbor who killed a mole and stuck it on a spike on his wood pile as a warning to the other moles. It didn't discourage the moles but did draw the attention of some turkey buzzards!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        I had a neighbor who killed a mole and stuck it on a spike on his wood pile as a warning to the other moles. It didn't discourage the moles but did draw the attention of some turkey buzzards!
        I like your neighbor. Fuckin varmints.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Hey 60 just saw that someone was trying to kill moles in his yard and wound up setting a fire that burned down his neighbors house. You ain't in jail are you
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Yummmmm, fried varmit!
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I saw some mole hills on the way home from the cabin the other day and also thought of 60. Maybe this should be 60's avatar......

the mole man gets hot chicks !!!
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                Hey 60 just saw that someone was trying to kill moles in his yard and wound up setting a fire that burned down his neighbors house. You ain't in jail are you
                Maybe it was Bill Murray?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

I hope he doesn't go around 'grabbing pussy' with those hands.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    I saw some mole hills on the way home from the cabin the other day and also thought of 60. Maybe this should be 60's avatar......

He's got Sam's eyes.

Comment

He's got Sam's eyes.
                      he does !!!

Comment

Maybe it was Bill Murray?
                        No this was some guy in Mass I think. Might've been NH but I think it was Mass
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                          No this was some guy in Mass I think. Might've been NH but I think it was Mass
                          Friekin Dawk ratted me out to the newspaper.

Comment

Working...
                          X