Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susi...

OK guys if any of you want to "friend" Mrs. Fresh --- search
    susi willey on face book, she is looking for as many of you that can.

done
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Popper's in (she's the one with the Q after her name).
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

she just sent a chill down my spine when I saw the post by Fresh
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Popper's in (she's the one with the Q after her name).

Popper,

Please send a shout out to Susi from me. Seriously! I can't use Facebook.

I joined Facebook years ago for a single use. Didn't try to 'get on' again for a year or so. When I again tried, I couldn't satisfy the security requirements because I had apparently given them a phony birth date as a precaution against identity theft. I've tried several times to correct the problem or to re-register but have been unsuccessful.

Thanks!

Comment

Tinopuno-

GOT YOUR SHOUT OUT!!!

Thank you so much-means the world right to me!

Susi
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
              Tinopuno-

GOT YOUR SHOUT OUT!!!

Susi
              Susi: I seldom if ever use Facebook anymore but I will try to reach out to you in the future!

Go Eagles! Mike is watching!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                Tinopuno-

GOT YOUR SHOUT OUT!!!

Susi

Susi,

Thank you so much for responding!

I feel certain, Mike will be watching along with the whole gang of us.

Warmest regards,
                Dick Wilson

Comment

FRESH is right here with all of us.

Thank you all so much for the posts!

Susi
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Fresh---- You Da Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wish I could say more right now, but know things are good. I sat at a Ronald McDonald house watching the game. With with clock at 0, I immediately thought of Fresh and Suzy. Two people I have never met. This board is full of special people. Thank you guys

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                        Wish I could say more right now, but know things are good. I sat at a Ronald McDonald house watching the game. With with clock at 0, I immediately thought of Fresh and Suzy. Two people I have never met. This board is full of special people. Thank you guys
                        Fred,

I didn't have a drink last night until the 4th quarter, so I was pretty clear headed when the game ended. As tears ran down my face, a thousand memories flooded my mind. I thought of all the people that this special, even impossible, season had touched. I thought of Susi and our brother Mike. And I thought of you there in Cleveland with your little girl.

Shortly after Steratore said, "This game is over", the phone rang. It was my little girl and her little girl calling their Dad and Pop Pop to convey their joy and love.

After the call, I again thought of you, your wife and your little girl. I'm so very glad that she's finally on the mend. Hope you and she got in some good "tubing" before the game.

Tino

Comment

My good friend from Lansdale lost his dad last summer. His dad was a lifelong Birds fan and was a sideline spotter for CBS even. He called me and we both cried. Man what a night.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                          X