No announcement yet.

The Regular Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well they snuck out with a series win which was nice. Minny seemed to hold the Phils in check pretty much on Sat and Sun although they had base runners just no runs. Fortunately Rhys got just enough of one to pull out the win. Even Friday was a lot of walks. Eflin did well though after the home run. Segura looked frustrated to me-- in more than one at bat so I hope he can work through it
    Let's see the bats wake up now.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Didn’t get to see the game today.... out of area it is tough. But a W is a W.

Comment

Hoping to see Harper who is in a mini-lull wake up against his former team the next 3.

Comment

Tonight..... Achilles heel shows itself tonight..... the BP is not good.

Comment

Hey, how about a sweep. Every win is only worth one but, IMM, it is easier when you have a cushion in Sept and don't have must win series.
            That and Miami is losing right now so get them while they're down
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

The offense went to sleep against a bad opponent. Luckily that opponent is so bad we could take 2 of 3. Bats need to wake up tonight.

Comment

Well, so far I see 2 problems that need some attention if they really want to contend. Hitters, while I understand slumps and off nights, need to be more consistent. And the Bull Pen needs to get much better and also more consistent.

It's early of course but these areas seem to be the Achilles heel as it were for this team right now.

Comment

Robertson to the DL with elbow soreness. Not what we wanted to hear but also explains alot.

Comment

Frustrating loss. Battled back throughout the night but fall short. Franco hitting the ball hard. The homer and the single to left of course but the ball he hit into the double play was a rocket that took an excellent play. Harper/Hoskins on the other hand not doing it.
                    Like to see 7 or 8 innings pitched with a nice lead now.
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Really need Nola to wake up. They've scored a bunch of runs in his starts and are still losing when he pitches.

Comment

Yeah, It's almost like you keep waiting for the other shoe to drop, -- pitching, hitting or defense.........

Comment

Pivetta sent down and Eickoff is staying up in the rotation. That's a quick hook for Pivetta but it's also nice that Eickoff has worked his way back. He pitched really well in mop-up duty last night. I hope he can maintain it.

Comment

Nice. 2 out of 3 and really could've had that first game. Didn't see it but the reports are that Arrieta pitched a gem.
                            The bats should be able to make some noise in Colo and the Rockies are 3-7 in their last ten. Gotta win some here
                            Off topic but the Sixers need to come out now and show that game two wasn't a fluke.
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Did get to see some of this game..... the bp almost tried to give this one away also. And yes Jake was spot on today.

Comment

It would be nice to see Eflin, Velasquez and Nola have some quality starts. The bullpen has been taxed recently and they are in a span of 17 straight days with a game. I really hope Nola bounces back. I'm fearful he's hiding an injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X