Clear All

• Here's the bullshit

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/20...ml#incart_2box
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

And then this bullshit!

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/20...art_river_home

Comment

I don’t know if it would have effected the final outcome but that was an awful call.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

yea there is no way to say what the final score would be but they would have had seven more points with NE having the ball
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          yea there is no way to say what the final score would be but they would have had seven more points with NE having the ball
          The zebras are already saying that it was "an easy call once they had the view from the end zone". What bullshit. The assholes can't figure out what the hell a catch is and can't even define it yet they take a TD away from a team like that? When does frikin common sense ever enter into this sport?

Comment

If you had a good camera angle I would venture that the ball 'comes loose' or the player juggles it every time they are hit. It only lasts a split second but having a big ass fat guy who is very strong hit you can result in you juggling the ball
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              If you had a good camera angle I would venture that the ball 'comes loose' or the player juggles it every time they are hit. It only lasts a split second but having a big ass fat guy who is very strong hit you can result in you juggling the ball
              Just what the f is control anyway? He sure had control to me. Garbage.

Comment

Like the tuck rule, this is another call you’ll see made once in your lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                  You're probably right. And what a happy coincidence for New England that, with 31 other teams in the League, both once in a lifetime calls favored them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                    It happened to RGIII a few years back. December 2014 game against the Giants.

http://www.redskins.com/videos/Rober...6-b530c34448a6

I definitely think those momentary losses of grip where the hands are basically still around the ball should not be deemed fumbles.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                      It happened to RGIII a few years back. December 2014 game against the Giants.

http://www.redskins.com/videos/Rober...6-b530c34448a6

I definitely think those momentary losses of grip where the hands are basically still around the ball should not be deemed fumbles.
                      It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now. I understand the ruling in the GRIII case but at some point common sense has to enter into the equation.

Comment

Working...
                      X