Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just took 7 running backs in my first 10 picks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just took 7 running backs in my first 10 picks.

Okay, ten team league, it's a couple extended family members and their friends, so this isn't exactly an all-star league. Yahoo draft, and for some reason (probably because the draft time was changed by the commissioner at the last second) like half the teams didn't show up and autodrafted. In case you didn't know, autodrafting in Yahoo fills your whole starting lineup before taking backups, so those teams were taking defenses and kickers before taking a third running back. I guess you could say I took advantage.

Drafting ninth, here were my first ten picks:

1. Ronnie Brown
    2. Rudi Johnson
    3. Matt Hasselbeck
    4. Reggie Wayne.
    5. Mike Bell
    6. Corey Dillon
    7. Drew Bledsoe
    8. Tatum Bell
    9. Frank Gore
    10. Laurence Maroney

Seven running backs. I may have overdone it. After that I took Heath Miller and some ham-and-egger receivers like Eddie Kennison. Am I crazy?

Oh yeah, this league has 10yds/pt for rushing, 15yds/pt for receiving, and 15yds/pt passing Even more reason to gorge on rbs and qbs.

Well you can't start all of them so you better hope people are ready to trade.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Not a smart move. Mike Bell in the 5th? That's where you grab Todd Heap or another top WR.

Frank Gore in the 9th was a steal.

Don't like Bledsoe in the 7th when you already had Hasselback. There's another WR possibility, like Joe J or Drew Bennett.

Comment

Was this supposed to be posted in this thread

http://forums.sportscolumn.com/viewtopic.php?t=2405
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I like Miller but I really think you should have gone for some more receivers. How many of the RB's you drafted will actually see playing time?
          "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Working...
          X