Reid Contact Info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid Contact Info?

Does anyone know how to get to Big Red? I want to write him a note about his weight issues. None of my business, I know, and he may well never see it or ignore it, but the man's health concerns me so I'll make the effort.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Originally posted by flyered View Post
    Does anyone know how to get to Big Red? I want to write him a note about his weight issues. None of my business, I know, and he may well never see it or ignore it, but the man's health concerns me so I'll make the effort.
    Like the guy doesn't know that he's got a problem? Leave the poor bastard alone.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'm sure you can send it to Nova care, and he(or someone) will get it.

Comment

Ignore E60, flyered. You go ahead and do it.

Perhaps that 101th person that tells him they are concerned about him and his health will finally make the point sink in. (That wasn't sarcasm)
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Ignore E60, flyered. You go ahead and do it.

Perhaps that 101th person that tells him they are concerned about him and his health will finally make the point sink in. (That wasn't sarcasm)
          I think those 2 sons of his really did a number on him. For years, Andy would drop 50 or 60 pounds every off season. He used to look good at training camp. That stopped 2 years ago.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

What happened to his LA Weight Loss Diet? He obviously knows about the problem and see the mirror. If he was willing to drop weight before he has to know he needs it even more now. There was even a joke about him in ESPN Magazine this week. Someone from Carolina asked if the card he holds up to hid his mouth is really a Wafflehouse menu. When those fat hillbillies start making fun of you it's time to hit the treadmill!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
            X