I finally found the right avatar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally found the right avatar...

Finally. I didn't want to bring my old one over from pp's. But, I had to find something worthy of filling those shoes, and it's taken a while. My thanks to whoever posted it over on the blog. I don't know if any of you other guys read the blog, but I like it quite a bit.

Anyways, I'm thinking it's got to be Adreinne.

did you say something? Im sorry, I can't concentrate

Comment

Re: I finally found the right avatar...

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
      Finally. I didn't want to bring my old one over from pp's. But, I had to find something worthy of filling those shoes, and it's taken a while. My thanks to whoever posted it over on the blog. I don't know if any of you other guys read the blog, but I like it quite a bit.

Anyways, I'm thinking it's got to be Adreinne.
      the Sportscolumn blog?

Comment

I posted that on this board, not the blog and it is not Adrienne....it is the old Eagles cheerleader that was arrested with TO last week in that bar fight....
        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Her name is Tara Smith...

Thread Here
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

The only way to improve that avatar would be w/ a thong.

Comment

Thanks vote. I don't blame TO, she looks pretty good from the backside. It's a great shot.

sf, yes the sportscolumn blog. I'm not into baseball, but I like all the other stuff. The blog is part of my EFO surfing experience..LOL. I don't know why I failed to make the connection that it was Smith. I got the picture from the blog, but didn't pay much attention to that article, or the thread, because it was about TO, who I'm quite sick of actually.

Comment

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                X