• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GOAT can be a good guy too

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be-rNSAB...ource=ig_embed
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

fuck New England
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Nice guy? Fuck Him! and his childish afterthought Instagram conveyed "gratitude/congratulations" to the Eagles...just a minor part of his much longer message of "gratitude" to every animate object within 200 miles of Foxboro.

How about extending individual congratulations to the guy you snubbed after the game. The guy who ultimately out played and beat your arrogant ass, you egotistical piece of shit.

I was not a Brady hater before this game and I don't know that I really am now. In the moment I have nothing but contempt for his self-absorption and lack of good sportsmanship.

And to those tools who voice the lame excuse for Pretty Boy running off the field without speaking to Foles..."He's just such a competitor that he gets really, really, really, REALLY upset when he loses." Suck my cock!
      Last edited by tinopuno; 02-09-2018, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Nice guy? Fuck Him! and his childish afterthought Instagram conveyed "gratitude/congratulations" to the Eagles...just a minor part of his much longer message of "gratitude" to every animate object within 200 miles of Foxboro.

How about extending individual congratulations to the guy you snubbed after the game. The guy who ultimately out played and beat your arrogant ass, you egotistical piece of shit.

I was not a Brady hater before this game and I don't know that I really am now. In the moment I have nothing but contempt for his self-absorption and lack of good sportsmanship.

And to those tools who voice the lame excuse for Pretty Boy running off the field without speaking to Foles..."He's just such a competitor that he gets really, really, really, REALLY upset when he loses." Suck my cock!
        Well if that was his excuse you're right and I again wished I had never posted this! I'm really having a bad day on this place today.

Comment

He’s a narcissist. TB 12, Tom vs time, . . .
          What’s next?
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I would bet every last one of MDFan’s dollars that the Eagles congrats are due to some Marketing Consultant telling him that blowing off Foles at the SB would likely hurt his T12 brand. As Kelce said, “Fuck You!!!”
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

Comment

It seems T12 found the QB every time that he won but never after a loss. I did see another article where there was a picture of Brady and Barnette in the hallway after the game and Barnette was quoted as glowing about it when he talked to the reporter. As for when the game ended you be the judge with these pics.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/02/tom-...-sportsmanship

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  fuck New England
                  This.

"No one likes us, and we don't care." - Jason Kelce

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    It seems T12 found the QB every time that he won but never after a loss. I did see another article where there was a picture of Brady and Barnette in the hallway after the game and Barnette was quoted as glowing about it when he talked to the reporter. As for when the game ended you be the judge with these pics.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/02/tom-...-sportsmanship
                    That is just more TB bullshit. He didn’t seek them out. He bumped into them and wasn’t such a big asshole that he ignored them. If he didn’t bump into them he never would have said a word to any of them.

Congrats Tom. You’re an asshole but not as big of an asshole as you could be. Your family must be proud.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

like he actually wrote that and not some intern at his publicist's office.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

THANK YOU! MY FEELINGS EXACTLY!!!

F BRADY!

If you don't congratulate Nick Foles then F you!

Belichek stood there and spoke with Doug! Others offered congrats on the field! F him! I actually gained more respect for the coach than him

Comment

Working...
                        X