• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best first Qtr all year I think.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Best first Qtr all year I think.
      Yes, but the offense must keep the foot on the gas against these guys. With our secondary, Beckham, Barkley and Shepard could go off at any time.
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Ok gotta move it again here some defense needs a rest
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Does Barkley have Vaseline on his shirt or is our tackling really that bad

Comment

All they have is Barkley I cannot believe we can’t figure out how to defend him
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Bennett is just not smart

Comment

Watching two bad football teams.

Comment

We better move it here offense is not doing well and our defense is getting tired

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Watching two bad football teams.
                    We are a good football team out of sync.
                    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

let's keep scoring and give Nick some work in the 4th.

Comment

Barkley is a beast, one guy will not stop him most of the time
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Mills still sucks

Comment

Shurmur was toast of the town in Minneapolis as an OC whereas he is just toast in NY. Some people need to accept that they are very good at whatever level and stay there. LeBeaux (sp?) is known throughout as a great DC for his work in Pittsburgh but easily could be nothing as HC
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                              Mills still sucks
                              Mills just doesn’t run well enough to play on the outside. He is a gutsy, talented kid, but just not fast enough. I would look to convert him to nickel or safety.
                              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

I don’t have a clue why Rasul doesn’t see the field more. He makes plays all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X