Mahomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahomes

I think the kid is a good QB but I'm certainly not going to go gaga over him. How good would we be if we had those kind of offensive weapons? Holy shit!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Eh, I think he is a pretty good QB for a young guy. But I sure understand your point. Prescott was all world when he had everything go his way. Mahomes will probably be Andy's next DMac. Hope he does better by him
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

The kid is pretty impressive and the offense around him helps him look better. Hill can run from anyone. He is making all the right throws and not turning the ball over. Those are traits that not many young QB's have. I'm not saying he is all world or the next best thing, but he looks to be well positioned with a head coach that can coach him up.

Comment

Hey if we are keep sucking donkey balls... I’m rooting for AR to finally win one.... this kid and the talent around him seems to be having things go that way.

Can not make career HOF status till there is a body of work... get back to me in 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Hey if we are keep sucking donkey balls... I’m rooting for AR to finally win one.... this kid and the talent around him seems to be having things go that way.

Can not make career HOF status till there is a body of work... get back to me in 5 years.
          Keeping those Kelce, Hunt and Hill healthy is the problem. That's why they faded last year after starting out pretty much the same way.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X