Blasphemy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blasphemy

I think that we need to root for the Cowboys today. We could use a logjam for the division seeing as though we are 1-0 right now.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I dunno, we still have 2 against each one...... still think the Deadskins maybe the real fakers... if it’s a tossup... can’t bring myself to root for the cowgirls.

Comment

I will never root for the Cowboys. Ever. I would root for ISIS if the Cowboys played ISIS.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        I will never root for the Cowboys. Ever. I would root for ISIS if the Cowboys played ISIS.

Well, like I said it's blasphemy lol.

MD, Washington just seems to always have our number. I'd rather screw with Dallas than them. Of course it's early though. One of them will get the loss anyway. I'd actually like the bastards from NY to win a few so they can't draft a real QB.

What a horse crap thread huh?
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Never say never, I am attempting to organize a COWBOYS suicide to end world hunger event
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

If the Cowboys played a team led buy Hitler, Stalin, and Saddan Hussein while being coached by Satan himself, I still wouldn’t cheer for the Cowboys.

And even worse, if the Cowboys played the New England Patriots, I STILL wouldn’t cheer for the Cowboys.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

i'm rooting for washington.

Comment

Ditto my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  [/B]

Well, like I said it's blasphemy lol.

MD, Washington just seems to always have our number. I'd rather screw with Dallas than them. Of course it's early though. One of them will get the loss anyway. I'd actually like the bastards from NY to win a few so they can't draft a real QB.

What a horse crap thread huh?
                  Sorta doesn’t matter any more...... we have lost the winners mentality.

Comment

Yea the birds aren't anything special but they still have a long way to go in division games. Doesn't matter though-- if the birds were 0-7 I would hope the skins-cowgirl game was called before halftime due to an infectious disease
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Can never, ever under any circumstances root for Dallas. NEVER...EVER!
                      Unless I'm rooting for the team plane to crash.

Comment

Besides, Dallas doesn't need anyone else to root for them, They've got Romo rooting his ass off.

Comment

If Dallas comes back and wins this, it will be the final dagger in my back and cap another horrible sports weekend.

Comment

Only tiniest bit of good news today.... Balto and Dullass both lose. Makes for a very ugly Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              Only tiniest bit of good news today.... Balto and Dullass both lose. Makes for a very ugly Sunday.
                              Yes, a tiny bit of good news MD. But, anything helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X