Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks

Thank you Eagles and thank you this board for a great year. Crushing loss, and I think it'll take some time before I can think about next year. Team has a lot to be proud of, but this is an opportunity lost. This board was tremendous!. Good posts vast majority of the time ... and civility all around. Time heals ... we'll be back.
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

You're welcome.

This was enjoyable, but as is always the case with every season that ends without a title....painful
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Pain for 24 years and counting. Other than the Phillies and training camp, not much to look forward to (in sports). When is spring training again?
      Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
      Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Yes here's to licking our wounds and getting ready for the draft and free agency, thanks everyone for being here all season

Comment

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by flyered
          Thank you Eagles and thank you this board for a great year. Crushing loss, and I think it'll take some time before I can think about next year. Team has a lot to be proud of, but this is an opportunity lost. This board was tremendous!. Good posts vast majority of the time ... and civility all around. Time heals ... we'll be back.
          Good post!

Comment

I can't believe the Phillies are our best hope. man oh man.

Another painful loss. At least we didn't go down like the Cowboys... I think that would have killed every one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
              I can't believe the Phillies are our best hope. man oh man.

Another painful loss. At least we didn't go down like the Cowboys... I think that would have killed every one of us.
              Or the Ravens.... they had all that NO had-- and came out and played like shit.

Comment

Working...
              X