Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys & Urban Meyers? This could push tino over the edge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys & Urban Meyers? This could push tino over the edge...

My god, can you imagine the unprecedented shit storm that would occur if the evil axises of Jerry Jones and Urban Meyers align? I think Belicheat would feel a pull to join them in the new caldron of evil and that would surely signal the end of the world! The apocalypse is upon is gentlemen!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....180453106.html
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

I hope it happens just for the sheer comedy from Tino.

Comment

Jerry would sell his soul for another SB. So, this would not be unexpected.

It's still sickening.

PS-Nevermind. Jerry has probably already sold his soul at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
        Jerry would sell his soul for another SB. So, this would not be unexpected.

It's still sickening.

PS-Nevermind. Jerry has probably already sold his soul at some point.

WTF are you talking about pliny? Jones is pure evil and never had a soul to start with.....
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I would love it for Urban to go to the Cowboys. One stop shopping for cheating, buffoonery and thugs. He's used to being the boss and the conflict between those two egos would be great entertainment.

Comment

I think that is a good take Vet. It might work but those two together might just be an implosion of the cowgirls
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

This is a perfect match made in Hades. Two men and not a soul to sell between them. If it's possible to find a more loathsome and contemptible human than Jones, one should probably look in the eel infested cesspool where Honest Urb spends his days when he's not out recruiting felons from prison diversion programs.

Jerry is a drunk, a pedophile, a serial adulterer, a liar and a cheat. He has been the equivalent of festering dog shit ever since the syphilitic vagabond whore mother who plied her trade among countless unwashed West Texas Wildcatters discarded the unwanted newborn in a dumpster.

But unlike Meyer, who's shameless lies about "health issues" are coldly calculated to justify his totally selfish moves from place to place, Jones is actually a pathetic shell of a man who is absolutely driven to capture a Super Bowl that he finally gets credit for before he's lowered down for the long dirt nap.

Bottom line...they're were born to be together...in the biblical sense.

Comment

I'd love to see it- he's always had the upper hand because he could recruit some of the more disreputable human beings to come and play for him over other schools. He'll get to the NFL and have to outscheme pro coaches and then he'll have to adjust after these pro coaches adjust to him. He can't do it.

He also won't be able to coach for USC which I prefer because USC fans are the Cowboys fans of the BCS

Comment

Working...
                X