Antoine is back in Boston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antoine is back in Boston

Atoine Walker is back! The Celtics are happy and they are finally back on track. With this new aquisition and the addition of Gary Payton back at the point after being traded for Walker. Pierce is still being is regular old self and Raef Lafrentz and Ricky Davis are doing a good job at playing their roles. Davis has also started to become more of a scorer than just a role player. Payton's season could be revitalized with new players to dish the ball to and the Celtics could be seen in the playoffs again. Give Doc Rivers some credit also. Coming from a team that finished with the worst record in the NBA just a year ago, he has made some moves and done one heck of a job getting these guys back on track.
    All the way
    0%
    Playoffs
    0%
    What? Thats crazy! If you think my ideas and opinions are, just let me know.

Toine sucks ass. I have no idea why Boston folks are sky high over the addition of a guy who is a gunner and has never made them a winner. There's a reason why he was traded in the first place. I pick option C: nowhere.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Working...
    X