RNN - 6/27/06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RNN - 6/27/06

The NFL is toughening their steroid policy to penalize users of amphetamines and methamphetamines more harshly in 2007. A first-time offense will force a four-game suspension, a second-time offense will cause and eight-game suspension, and a third offense will cost a season. The players can be tested year-round. The suspensions are considerably tougher than league's drug policy, which requires three offenses before a suspension.

DB Ed Reed of the Ravens agreed to a six-year contract extension through 2012, that will pay him roughly $15-16 million in guaranteed money.

A Cleveland writer today reminded the city that it’s the 20th anniversary of Don Rogers' death from a cocaine overdose. Rogers was projected to be a regular pro bowler.

GS, Thanks again and we do appreciate the effort it takes on your end to put all this together.

Ed Reed,,, while I'm not a big Ravens or Convicts fan... this is a guy that you can build a D franchise around. One of the very few that I think may have actually taken less money than he should have.

Mostly I think these guys are just waaaaaaaay over paid but in relative terms this guy, even at 16 mill guaranteed, is still being underpaid, IMO.

Comment

Ignore the media hype about Ray Ray. I think it's pretty clear that Ed Reed is the linchpin of Baltimore's defense now..........
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

GS, much appreciated. I missed your summaries. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks GS. Love the reports. Keep'em coming if you can.
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Blitz's avatar makes me laugh.

Comment

Booyaa!!!
              Pedro

Comment

SMOKESCREEN. I don't know what these guys are on, but it sure ain't normal.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                  Blitz's avatar makes me laugh.
                  Your avatar makes me horney

Comment

Thanks for the reports GS your efforts are much appreciated.Keep 'em coming.
                    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Good signing by the Ravens. Thanks, GS.
                      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                      X