NFL / NFL - E / CFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL / NFL - E / CFL

I've been thinking about this, but don't care enough to write an article about it.

The NFL picks up a goodly part of the CFL's tab and just renewed the agreement between the two.

Neither the CFL nor NFL - E has an especially large following. The two barely generate enough interest to justify their existances.

So why not modify the CFL to make it similar to the NFL - E and have the winners of each play a real "world championship" game?

It'd be good for both leagues, would free the NFL from having to bail out its CFL farm system and would -- I'd hope -- lead to more telivised football here in America. Especially if the CFL ended up with a few U.S. teams (yeah, I know, it wouldn't really be the CFL anymore).[/b]
    Heck yes!
    0.00%
    Stoopit idea.
    100.00%
    Add an American counterpart and make it a three way championship.
    0.00%
    Just bring back the U.S. teams from the WLAF and have out guys play the NFLE guys. Screw the CFL.
    0.00%

I have a confession to make.

I also love Arena ball and liked . . . watching . . . the XFL ::walking away, head hung in shame::

Must. Have. Football.

Comment

I like the small differences in the CFL game, they're parallel to the slight differences in the U.S. and Canada. Like Dunkin' Donuts to their Tim Hortons.

Comment

Working...
      X