Is TO saying Garcia is gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is TO saying Garcia is gay?

The question: Jeff Garcia "has denied media rumors he's gay. What do you think?"

Owens' response: "Like my boy tells me: If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat."
    Seems like it to me. I saw Garcia with his gf one time on ESPN and man was she hot. But it seemed kinda weird that Garcia said "the first thing I noticed about her were her shoes. Boy they were fabulous!"

Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

I saw him in Hermosa Beach with some dingbat (female). Not even that hot. Maybe there is some truth to that rumor.

Comment

This is just another reason for the media to jump on T.O. He was asked a question in an interview and he answered it truthfully. Personally I don't think there is anything worng with what he said.
      http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

It's not like he was gay bashing like are friend from NY, he said gays can do whatever they want; as long as they mind their business, so will he.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

My thing was that I did not say he was gay," Owens said yesterday. "I'm not sure if Jeff is gay or not. He had a girlfriend when we were in San Fran, and there's been reports he has a girlfriend now, so that was the extent of it. Everyone is going to make a big deal about it, but like I said, it's not like I came out and said Jeff is gay. People asked me the same question about Steve Young. Everybody is going to have their rumors."

Interestingly, Garcia's girlfriend, Carmella Decesare, was a high-profile bystander at Browns practice yesterday. And she just happens to be the 2004 Playboy Playmate of the Year.
          By the way, this is a picture of her:

[/quote]

Comment

Apparently, being gay has treated him well.

Excuse me while I go and snap one off.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

If getting her is what it means to be gay than sign me up!
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Ya, me too.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1856715 <-- Garcia's Response

Comment

That girl?

She's ugly. What would I want with a girl like that?
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Hmmm.....Perhaps you'd be more comfortable in our other forum: Hot Male Athletes.

oh, and i thought Mr. V was Canada's #1 Eagles fan?

Comment

Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh...what? The photo may be airbrushed a little too much, but the chick ain't ugly.
                      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I'm hoping he was being sarcastic...

Comment

Working...
                        X