Something else is up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something else is up!

NFL channel reporting that Howie was holding court with reporters in Bethlehem when he got a phonecall. He sprinted out to be by himself at midfield and talked for 5 minutes. He then sprinted into the tent to talk to Banner.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I scooped ya 60
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      I scooped ya 60
      You got me MM. I'd get rid of this, but the "delete" doesn't always come up. Help Vin!!

Comment

After the last 24 hrs,it's all good 60. WOWWWWW
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          After the last 24 hrs,it's all good 60. WOWWWWW
          Damn straight, but I'm waiting for our next "new toy"!!

Comment

here's the next toy

Comment

We just lost one-Bunkley

Comment

Working...
              X