No announcement yet.

More is needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still stunned. Eagles very noncommittal on Samuel's status now. "Good problem to have" and that kind of thing. Hard to fathom keeping all three, which is why I didn't see this coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
      ...This team saved A BUNDLE by trading for DRC instead of signing Joseph or Nnamdi...
      Ha.

Comment

can we delete this thread?
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
          can we delete this thread?
          I'll trade it for one of Belmont Shore's and a 5th.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I'll trade it for one of Belmont Shore's and a 5th.
            Why do ya wanna rain on a great day ?
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              Why do ya wanna rain on a great day ?

I couldn't help myself. He left himself wide open!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I didnt know where else to put this little fact

AdamSchefter As if they needed the help, Eagles now have two 2s, two 4s, two 5s and two 6s in 2012 draft. Talk about a well-run organization.

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                  I didnt know where else to put this little fact
                  I was just thinking about the Eagles and their draft situation.They will be supplying the league with quality players via the waiver wire next year.Guess that's a good situation to be in.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Again...how friggin well run is this organization. It is kind of scary.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                    X