Have you guys seen Mathews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you guys seen Mathews?

Damn, he sure looks the part anyway. He's got that intense Concrete Charlie look. He's a freikin stud!

http://www.mcall.com/sports/mc-noteb...0,355160.story
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

His pee probably glows but that is going to be his problem in about 8-10 years.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

With Chaney and Mathews, the Eagles have finally got a couple of LBs with a little dog in them. Maybe the Eagles learned their lesson with those finesse LBs who could play "sideline-to-sideline"
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
        With Chaney and Mathews, the Eagles have finally got a couple of LBs with a little dog in them. Maybe the Eagles learned their lesson with those finesse LBs who could play "sideline-to-sideline"
        I like your thinking here Dawg. Of course they haven't purt the pads on yet, but I've seen Castillo coach at camp and he's one firey dude. This yeat is going to be fun!!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          His pee probably glows but that is going to be his problem in about 8-10 years.
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
          X