Sunday Ticket out of towners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Ticket out of towners

Somehow we're supposed to be able to get the game tonight on our computers.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Hmmmmmmmm....... gonna have to check into that.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I don't see the Eagles game anywhere in the tv listings. Fucking cocksucking Ravens are on the Harrisburg station, but no fucking Birds. Fucking Steelers on the other Harrisburg station. WTF ?
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

and Comcast is running world fucking team tennis
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yeah, I'm calling them now and I'm on hold (big fuckin surprise). I don't see how I can stream it. Assholes!!!

Comment

http://nfl.directv.com/supercast/web...BeqfRH1eCys%3D
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

All I get when I click on it is a blank screen.

Comment

Are you getting it Mike?

Comment

I am not getting it either. That's ok. College football is on.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yeah, I am getting it. I figure it doesn't work for you because I am signed in under my account, thru the Directtv website. Works beautifully, great stream.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      Yeah, I am getting it. I figure it doesn't work for you because I am signed in under my account, thru the Directtv website. Works beautifully, great stream.
                      60 hasn't had a great stream in years

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post

I can't say anything, mine sucks as well.

Comment

Same here and I couldn't get ANY game except the Pats on the NFL channel. I called and spent 1 1/2 hours with friekin Chinaman that knew less than me. They said that they were having "problems". We'll see when the season starts I guess.

Comment

I don't see the Eagles game anywhere in the tv listings. Fucking cocksucking Ravens are on the Harrisburg station, but no fucking Birds. Fucking Steelers on the other Harrisburg station. WTF ?
                            Harrisburg is showing Steelers and Ravens? I swear my hometwon does some stupid stuff and not just in the Capital it seems

Comment

Working...
                            X