Monty Hall time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monty Hall time?

It's Howie time as he starts churning the bottom of his roster and claims to have pulled a major coup. Do you ever remember any of these moves amount to anything?? I think they should just stick to guys that they know and know the playbook.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I don't know, Popper. But I do have to give Howie credit as I think he may have pulled off a major coup in the DGB trade.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Also getting a first and a conditional pick for Bradford. Good job. I'm looking forward to getting on with the future instead of treading water with Bradford.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
        Also getting a first and a conditional pick for Bradford. Good job. I'm looking forward to getting on with the future instead of treading water with Bradford.
        Yep. We got way more value out of trading Bradford than even the most optimistic person would have thought prior to today.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          I don't know, Popper. But I do have to give Howie credit as I think he may have pulled off a major coup in the DGB trade.
          Totally agree Fresh. You got me there.

Pliny I disagree. Howie was holding all the cards there!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            It's Howie time as he starts churning the bottom of his roster and claims to have pulled a major coup. Do you ever remember any of these moves amount to anything?? I think they should just stick to guys that they know and know the playbook.
            Kenjon Barner was bottom-of-the-roster jocky-ing at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
              Kenjon Barner was bottom-of-the-roster jocky-ing at one point.
              I would guess that would be one of Chip's calls as he was a Duck. I don't think that we traded for him though did we?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                I would guess that would be one of Chip's calls as he was a Duck. I don't think that we traded for him though did we?
                Yep, it was Barner for a conditional 7th round pick, which the Panthers wound up NOT getting.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                  Yep, it was Barner for a conditional 7th round pick, which the Panthers wound up NOT getting.
                  Chip was due.

Comment

Working...
                  X