Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns Help Steelers

Browns trade Justin Gilbert to Steelers

The Cleveland Browns have traded former first-round cornerback Justin Gilbert to the Pittsburgh Steelers according to a report from Adam Schefter. The Oklahoma State graduate has 39 tackles and an interception returned for a touchdown
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

The second happiest team today is Cleveland as their #1 pick just climbed the ladder with Sleeves traded.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      The second happiest team today is Cleveland as their #1 pick just climbed the ladder with Sleeves traded.
      I don't think so. Wentz will take shots downfield and he has the ability to run. I hope they bring in Jahri Evans at Guard
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        I don't think so. Wentz will take shots downfield and he has the ability to run. I hope they bring in Jahri Evans at Guard
        I'd say off the top of my head that you don't bring in 36 year old guys when you are rebuilding.

Comment

if you're trying to build a line to protect a 1st year QB, you get the best you can. Saw Sisson from Green Bay is available. Might take some cash though

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            if you're trying to build a line to protect a 1st year QB, you get the best you can. Saw Sisson from Green Bay is available. Might take some cash though
            Hey, I'm all for it! I'm not sure Howie is though. I would think that he'd get snatched up pretty quick though by a contender that's light in the line.

Comment

Working...
            X