WAY (OT) Question for you guys and gal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAY (OT) Question for you guys and gal

Have any of you gone to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra ? I have a chance at discounted tickets through work and want to take the family. Is it a good show ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I have not gone, but my sister and her teenaged kids love it and have been several times

Comment

Who's the gal?

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
        Who's the gal?
        The effervescent Chick Young of course! To answer the original question like Fred I have not seen TSO (although I want to every year) I have a good friend who loves them and has encouraged me to get tickets. My reluctance is that they usually come around the holidays and we are often traveling out of state so I haven't gone. If you go I would love to hear what you think mm.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I was reading reviews and they are either loved or hated. Don't know what to think
          Last edited by musicman; 09-02-2016, 02:48 PM.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things from friends who have seen them. Wife had tickets one year but something happened and she never got to see them.

Comment

MM, if it were me, I'd go. I guess it depends on your musical taste. I haven't seen them live, but they had a special on TV a number of years ago, and I liked it. Best description I can give is pointy headstock guitar Christmas music.

Comment

Working...
              X