No announcement yet.

Sept 6th Birds vs Vikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I think most of this is based on the Natinal Media perpetuates this stereotype .

IMM, just not much can be done.

Comment

As long as there is alcohol in the USA you're going to have this crap.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Oh I agree. Part of it is the reputation is perpetuated and strengthened by the media. A very great part is the alcohol and I won't be surprised to see the NFL try to do something about that. Not sure what they can do but I won't be surprised to see something. But a part is also local. Not sure if it is the team, or the city or if it is the fans (which I think is more likely) but Philly likes that reputation. The broad street bullies, Rocky the underdog fighter, the Vet Stadium court, etc. Of course it is not all fans; in fact I think most handle it fine but there is segment that the birds need to figure out what to do with. Long term I'm not sure perpetuating the rep is gonna be good.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          Oh I agree. Part of it is the reputation is perpetuated and strengthened by the media. A very great part is the alcohol and I won't be surprised to see the NFL try to do something about that. Not sure what they can do but I won't be surprised to see something. But a part is also local. Not sure if it is the team, or the city or if it is the fans (which I think is more likely) but Philly likes that reputation. The broad street bullies, Rocky the underdog fighter, the Vet Stadium court, etc. Of course it is not all fans; in fact I think most handle it fine but there is segment that the birds need to figure out what to do with. Long term I'm not sure perpetuating the rep is gonna be good.
          It’s nothing now compared to what it used to be at the Vet. They priced most of the trash out when they moved to the Linc with their PSLs. At the Vet tickets in the 700 level were $40 but you could buy a season ticket for only $200 a season!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X