Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers are hottest team in Atlantic

for the past month.

Too bad the Atlantic is filled with teams that stink.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

The sixers are now going to have to work for the title in the Atlantic. It will them VS the Celtics. Really, Webber's impact VS Toine's. In the end the Celtics could overcome a dismal start and be in the playoffs yet again.
    What? Thats crazy! If you think my ideas and opinions are, just let me know.

Comment

they stole one tonight against a terrible hawks team. Next up: Miami. If we can beat Miami, they might turn this season around.

Comment

We are not the hottest team in anything.

Comment

Please dude, relax, the Celts will beat you easily, it wont be tough down the stretch.

C WEBB is old and slow and weak, Ant will eat him up, with P2, GP, Ricky D, TONY ALLEN, AL JEF, your done.
          Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by scottzolakisgod
            Please dude, relax, the Celts will beat you easily, it wont be tough down the stretch.

C WEBB is old and slow and weak, Ant will eat him up, with P2, GP, Ricky D, TONY ALLEN, AL JEF, your done.
            Wow, trolling and spam all on the first day. Don't tire yourself out.

Plus, both these drunk guys teams could beat the Celtics or the Sixers (okay, I just wanted an excuse to post awesome Nash/Nowitzki drunk pictures).

Comment

Ever seen the Ed Belfour/Mats Sundin drunk photos? They're just as funny.

Comment

Those pics are great, but the Celts will walk away with the weakest division in basketball.
                Gay for Brady, any day.

Dynasty

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                  Ever seen the Ed Belfour/Mats Sundin drunk photos? They're just as funny.
                  Link Will?

Comment

Petition to change the thread title to "Post Pictures of Drunk Athletes"

http://img91.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img91&image=manning0ey5ho3eh.jpg][/url]

Comment

who's the hottie?

Comment

Eli Manning

Serious answer - I have no clue.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
                          Eli Manning
                          hahah. I can change your status from Starter to "gay" if you'd like. NTTAWWT.

Comment

Don't have a link,cuz I saw it on Flyersphans about a year or two ago. Sorry.

It's not hard to imagine Belfour all soused up. One time in Dallas that guy was arrested for drunken disordely conduct, and btw throwing up in the backseat of the squad car, was trying to bribe the cops into letting him go free. He offered them a billion dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
                              hahah. I can change your status from Starter to "gay" if you'd like.
                              No more threats, I'll behave!

Originally posted by Will
                              He offered them a billion dollars.

Comment

Working...
                              X