No announcement yet.

What 6 WR are going to make this team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graduate in 1994 - Her parents live off of Crescent (What's the main road off of 95? 524 or something?) Hilarious.

They live about 1 mile from C Milton too. Every now and then we go to church at the High School Auditorium there when in town.

I'll email you her maiden name...
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

543? or 924?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        It doesn't concern you guys that Brown is a second year player and our top WR? I know he showed flashes of brilliance last year but he it's usually the third year of a WR's career when he comes into his own. Reggie is a year away from being a gamebreaker.
        Uhhhh. not really. In Eagles history there are maybe 11 exceptional WRs. Some examples who stepped it up substantially in their second season include Pihos, Hawkins, Jackson, Quick, Barnett and Owens. On the flip side Retzlaff, McDonald, Carmichael, Williams and Fryer took 3 or more years to put up some respectable numbers. IMO I still see Reggie as a young Mike Quick with TO like power. He is that intense, humble and talented. Hold on to your hat SFPF, Reggie is soon gonna give you whip lash.

Comment

Working...
        X