Sixers Off-Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers Off-Season Thread

Colangelo is gone and Brett Brown has the reins for now.

At pick #10, the Sixers will have some decent options. It will be interesting to see if Porter, Jr and/or Doncic drop and whether either is enticing for the Sixers to make a move up.

There is also speculation we could deal #10 plus other significant assets to get Kawhi Leonard.

Then there's the whole free agency thing.

Let's keep the off-season dialogue going here

Would you trade Simmons and the #10 for Kawhi if it meant also signing Lebron?

I really want Lebron, but I just cant see how him and Simmons fit together.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

No. Simmons will continue to develop and be a top 10 player. Lebron and Simmons would be great together. If Simmons has the option of giving to Embiid or James, or driving to the basket, it would be difficult to guard. He just needs to develop his mid-range shot. James can't play point forward forever. We would be a nice transition for him. The prospect of him coming here seems dimmer though.

Comment

I doubt I would. Simmons has potential to grow while Lebron can't play forever although Leonard would help. Lebron is great however I wonder if bringing him will detract from others. I think they would all meld together but it scratches at the back of my head.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

The talking heads all think it is a bad idea cause it will really limit Simmons.

Comment

Working...
          X