Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jukin
    Originally posted by Theo
    It's not about, 'this board vs that board' to me, it's simply football talk.
    Guys please don't start thinking that this is a competition between the two boards -- it's NOT! If you guys want to post at 20 sites, feel free! I still post over at Philaphans as well and will continue to do so. I just prefer this site for football talk without the yelling and screaming.
    Exactly...in the end we're all Eagle fans who like to talk Eagle football. And that's what the boards are about, to generate talk and opinions.

No matter if it's message boards, or message board members.. as an Eagles junkie....the more the merrier.
    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

I post identical posts all the time. I don't generally do it between here and PP, I usually write everything from scratch. But I'll copy and paste my thoughts on Football Outsiders and other sites. Why? Well that would be because there are different posters there.

And please, people, do not act apologetic over posting at philaphans. Please do not feel an obligation to pledge fealty to one board and smite its enemies. It's an Eagles board. This is an Eagles board. There are others as well. There's nothing more to it.

Comment

I go there to see just who Belmount is cussin' out next!
        Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

I still go over to Philaphans, but hardly ever post. Just lookin for any new news. But I won't bother double posting. If I have a topic I actually want some feedback on, I post it here. If I want drama, I go there.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by "Zepster
            I do the same and I've recieved a similar response from my wife as well. [img
            http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/parisienne-moonlight/emoticon/asdcattivo.gif[/img]
            how's this for nerdness?

I have posted in all three threads during each of our PS games thus far.

I have a fever and the only prescription is More Eagles Chatting!

Comment

I do it because (1) I'm a "post count" whore. I'm over 2000 posts over there, damn it!, and (2) because I enjoy seeing how many responses I can get that I can't read because I have half the board blocked from my viewing eyes.

(Just kidding, of course. :P )

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20
                I think because I am so far outside Philly, that I cannot get enough of the Eagles fans opinions

I go here, Philaphans and Eagles MB

all the freakin time. My wife thinks I am a total nerd
                You're right next to Philly compared to some of us.
                Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I think because I am so far outside Philly, that I cannot get enough of the Eagles fans opinions

I go here, Philaphans and Eagles MB

all the freakin time. My wife thinks I am a total nerd
                  Same here, the only difference is that my ex wife's perspective was different. She was actually jealous of it. She originally didn't believe that MDfan was a guy named Bob, so she made a trip with me to one of our tailgaters just to make sure it wasn't a hookup. Of course that was after I spent a night at MD's on a road trip (don't ask, what goes on in MD, stays in MD...wait that didn't sound right) ).
                  Pedro

Comment

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/parisienne-moonlight/emoticon/asdcattivo.gif[/img]
                    how's this for nerdness?

When all the work was done, the kids asleep and the wife was gratified, I could not go to sleep. For some reason, I use to have to have my Iggles fix before going to sleep.....along with some games of Doom or Big Spider. I just didn't like going to bed at 9:30. Plus, if there was a discussion that I was heavily into, I'd look forward to coming home and checking for responses. She could never understand how I looked at this as an extended family, with some in house fighting. But, then again, she just never understood my strong interest in sports. I guess non athletes who don't have testosterone will always struggle to understand us sports geeks. She looked at the sports and forums as competition,,,,,even though we hooked up everyday. Women are from Mars.....just like TwhO.
                    Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                      how's this for nerdness?

When all the work was done, the kids asleep and the wife was gratified, I could not go to sleep. For some reason, I use to have to have my Iggles fix before going to sleep.....along with some games of Doom or Big Spider. I just didn't like going to bed at 9:30. Plus, if there was a discussion that I was heavily into, I'd look forward to coming home and checking for responses. She could never understand how I looked at this as an extended family, with some in house fighting. But, then again, she just never understood my strong interest in sports. I guess non athletes who don't have testosterone will always struggle to understand us sports geeks. She looked at the sports and forums as competition,,,,,even though we hooked up everyday. Women are from Mars.....just like TwhO.

Issues, issues, issues. I fear my brother is facing that very some issue right now.
                      Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

Same here, the only difference is that my ex wife's perspective was different. She was actually jealous of it. She originally didn't believe that MDfan was a guy named Bob, so she made a trip with me to one of our tailgaters just to make sure it wasn't a hookup.
                        I always knew there was something going on between you two!!!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                          Same here, the only difference is that my ex wife's perspective was different. She was actually jealous of it. She originally didn't believe that MDfan was a guy named Bob, so she made a trip with me to one of our tailgaters just to make sure it wasn't a hookup.
                          I always knew there was something going on between you two!!!
                          Hey Hey Hey,,, You're just jealous cause you never got to spend the night at Uncle Md's house!

((I'm sorry that I've had to tell you NO several times Juk, but Mrs MDFAN will just not have you and that odor in her house.))

The MDFAN household is all about the Eagles, and our Eagle fan brothers. We are like the pony express stops of the old west------only along the I95 postal route--- for weary and displaced Eagle Fans.

We always leave the light burnin, ,,, err wait,, that's motel 6..........

Comment

different boards, different posters- why not post threads on both boards?
                            http://www.phansforhope.org

Comment

Working...
                            X