(OT) fucking terrorists ruin everything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) fucking terrorists ruin everything

I have to fly today and I can't take bottled water with me on the flight? Plus 5 hours of anxiety?

Fucking dickheads.

(And yes, there is no political discussion on this board but we can all agree that terrorists need to get ass raped repeatedly.)

You flying in to Philly for tonight's Birdz/Browns tilt? :P

Comment

Yeah. Flying into Philly and then driving up to MOntreal for my FF draft. Goddamn do I love Montreal. Better than Vegas at this point.

Comment

Wait, your SOLE purpose of the trip is a FFL draft? No other business??

Wow, you're certainly dedicated!

Enjoy the strip clubs!

Comment

What do you mean you can't take bottled water on the flight?

Comment

No liquids of any kind on the flight. Have you not been reading today's news.

Yes, my sole reason for the flight is my FFL draft. Usually it's in Vegas but this year we mixed it up a bit and are holding it on the east coast.

Comment

I've only heard rumor mills from people in my office. They said that it'll be a new rule, at least at BWI here, that no liquids or gels will be allowed in carry-ons. I guess the small listerine and hair gel bottles in my toiletries bag will have to go into the checked baggage.

............I'll have to double-check, I don't think it's a rule for baggage that you check..............

I heard that the bad guys wanted to mix two "binary liquids" (supposedly the same sort of thing used by the bad guys in Die Hard 3) during the flight and then use it to blow up a few airliners.
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
              - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Despite the danger.. I am flying today. Because if a man can't fly to Montreal to have some breasesess in his face, then the terrorists have already won.

Comment

Don't let those assholes stop you Vin. I flew 5 days after 9-11 and although it was a pretty nerve racking experience, I made up for it when I got to Vegas!!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Wow...I haven't seen the news today. So I guess I come here for Eagles news and ... well, news.

Comment

going to London in 2 weeks...should be fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Ski
                        going to London in 2 weeks...should be fun...
                        My wife and I just flew out of Heathrow 3 days ago on our way back from Italy. We considered staying for a couple of extra days in the UK but nixed the idea 'cause we were missing our doggie. I believe that makes only the third good decision I've made in my life.

Comment

Had a meeting today here in ATL with a couple of female coworkers who flew down from NY this morning. They had to throw away practically everything in thier purses: lipstick, eyeliner, contact solution, toothpaste, etc. They said one woman in line was denied entry through because she insisted on keeping her asthma inhaler.
                          Bring it Home for Jerome

Comment

Have a safe trip, Vin!!

Your first good decision was coming here, right Tino?
                            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
                              Have a safe trip, Vin!!

Your first good decision was coming here, right Tino?
                              Maybe coming here was the third one and leaving the UK was actually the 4th. I don't really remeber the first two, but you gotta assume that in 60 plus years there were two. Well, one anyway for sure! (As wife attempts to read over shoulder)

Comment

Working...
                              X