• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surise Bills cut

Report: Bills trying to trade RB Bryce Brown
    Sep
    9/5/2015 3:32:52 PM | More

The Buffalo Bills have reportedly had "trade discussions" involving running back Bryce Brown according to Albert Breer of the NFL Network.

Brown has loads of talent but his penchants for fumbling and bouncing runs outside rather than fighting for yardage have soured two coaching staffs on him. The Bills would likely be willing to take a conditional sixth or seventh-round pick just one year after general manager Doug Whaley squandered a fourth-round draft choice to acquire his services from the Philadelphia Eagles. Brown's physical gifts may tempt a tailback-needy team to take a flyer on him but he is rapidly running out of chances in the NFL.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Remember how great he was in that one game? I think he had 230 yards or something.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Remember how great he was in that one game? I think he had 230 yards or something.
      He sure was something for a couple of weeks! If I remember right we got Boykin with that Buffalo pick. But why go there now.......

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        He sure was something for a couple of weeks! If I remember right we got Boykin with that Buffalo pick. But why go there now.......
        LOL...I think.

Comment

I think he had like 350-370 in a 2 week run
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Actually no. We still haven't gotten anyone with that Buffalo pick. It turned into a 2015 4th rounder which we traded for a 3rd rounder next year. (We traded Brown before the 2014 season; Brown and Boykin were both 2012 draft picks by the Eagles and played two seasons here together.)

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
              Actually no. We still haven't gotten anyone with that Buffalo pick. It turned into a 2015 4th rounder which we traded for a 3rd rounder next year. (We traded Brown before the 2014 season; Brown and Boykin were both 2012 draft picks by the Eagles and played two seasons here together.)
              I guess that makes me feel better, but I still just want my Boykin back!!!

Comment

Working...
              X