I gotta give Darwin credit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta give Darwin credit

I asked for him to be released and he's playing his ass off.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

The Sumbitch had a bunch of big hits today!

Comment

Yea, Walker played like a man possessed today IMO...awesome
      Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

When Walker is healthy he's one of the best DTs in the NFL.

Comment

3 sacks???? That's quite a surprise.

Comment

He was actually the only DT that was getting his name called today. Patterson, Bunkley, and Ramsey were mostly invisible. Not the bad kind of invisible, they just weren't the ones making the big plays.

Comment

Patterson actually had 6 tackles and i think he hurried Drew at least once and I believe he forced a fumble that Dallas recovered.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

JJ didn't do his usual substituions,,, he let the starters play mnay many more snaps and only rotated guys on a by need basis.

Ramsey, and Macdoogal and Bunky -- had very few snaps.

Comment

I thought Ramsey had a sack too, IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf
                    I thought Ramsey had a sack too, IIRC
                    Cole had 1, Thomas had 1, Howard had 2 and Walker had 3.

Comment

Working...
                    X