Eagles - Colts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles - Colts

what are the chances that this ends up the Sunday Night game?

when do they chose?

other games that could be chosen:

New Orleans vs Atlanta
    New England vs Chicago
    Pittsburgh at Baltimore

also....kind of nice that our short week after the Monday Nighter vs Carolina is at Washington. Better than some of the other places left on our schedule. Lets hope they stick with Brunnel

I don't want that game on Sunday night.

The COLTS are going to hurt us.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

they have to make the announcement 12 days before the game so we'll know by tomorrow.

Comment

Interesting poll results on ESPN.COM right now:

Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

the indiana/kentucky voters fear the Jags the most. Also weird.

Comment

The Colts will absolutely destroy us. They will lose to a bad team somewhere down the line though.

Comment

The Eagles are the classic 'team that no one wants to face' at this point. They have a high powered offense and the defense can be up and down but is capable of putting together a great game. The Eagles are good enough to beat the Colts - but will they? I don't see it, not in that dome.

Comment

I think if they continue to run the ball as effectively as they did yesterday then they have a shot. But they also have to get pressure Peyton and even right now that isn't working as well as it had in the past.
                I miss Philly!

Comment

Originally posted by kcas31
                  I think if they continue to run the ball as effectively as they did yesterday then they have a shot. But they also have to get pressure Peyton and even right now that isn't working as well as it had in the past.
                  Pressure will HAVE to come from the front 4...which they have not been generating for the past 4 or 5 games. Manning will absolutely rape the Birds if they attempt to bring pressure using the DBs and LBs.

Comment

i'm not sold that the Eagles are back in the hunt based on yesterday's win, but the Colts are not going to "destroy" them.

if they have hood healthy to go with new acquisition will peterson/james, they have a ton of good cover guys. they will be able to match up. and trust me, they will score on the crummy Colt D.

Colts are almost as overrated as the Bears.
                    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

The Colts will pass the ball against every team and have success. I don't care if you have 4 pro bowlers in the secondary - they will have success. You have to minimize their big plays and make them have long drives. You have to create turnovers and then control the clock against them.

Comment

Colts beat Denver in Denver and then beat NE in NE. Two back to back high pressure high profile games. They are not overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
                          The Colts will pass the ball against every team and have success. I don't care if you have 4 pro bowlers in the secondary - they will have success. You have to minimize their big plays and make them have long drives. You have to create turnovers and then control the clock against them.

you have to do what the patriots have done for years -- beat their offense up. pound their receivers over the middle. pound peyton -- even with a late hit or two. take away what manning most wants to do and force him to options 2 and 3. he will do that some times, but he won't be comfortable.
                          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I agree going into Indy and getting a win is going to be very, very tough. But what is up with all of this talk about them destroying us and all that?

Have they destroyed anybody all year besides Houston in week 2 or 3? Obviously they are undefeated, but they aren't blowing people out. Teams are playing with them, the Colts though are finding ways to win. But again, they aren't just mashing people as in the past.
                            Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

It's because of what they've done to us in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X