No announcement yet.

Eagles vs Cowgirls GDT 12-28-08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you guys even believe this is happening????

Comment

• Bradley just dropped 6 more points.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• I can't remember a more satisfying win except for the one that got us to XXXIX.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          no one quits like the cowboys
          Everything's bigger in Texas.

Comment

• Thank God Westy is out of there. I want McNabb out, too. And anyone else that's remotely banged up..

Comment

• Joe Buck needs to STFU.

Comment

• Crap, Dawkins hurt?

Comment

• Is there anything more satisfying than throwing the cowgirls under the friggin bus? I can't believe there is.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

• bucky is killing them
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Bucky gets his chance!!!!

Comment

• Bucky is a beast.

Comment

• "Hey Jerruh, what is that smell? Did you step in something? Oh. That's your collection of superstars, masquerading as a team, rotting from within." - A. Reid

Comment

• Where the hell was this team last week?

Comment

• Only negative today is the Eagles failure to convert 3rd and short.

Comment

• the only thing that could top this is if we scored a touchdown on a tackle eligible play and winston justice catches the TD and then runs into jerruh and george steinbrenner standing in the corner of the endzone as the two owners taunt some puppies. the collision kills both of them and then t.o. trips over the boddies and falls down an old well that no one knows about located behind the end zone.

is that asking too much
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X