Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles GDT: Wild Card Game - Eagles vs. Packers

OK, I'll start it...

(Edit: Good start...I f***ed up the title...Wild CARD Game...LMAO. Hopefully the Eagles start better than I did. Damn it to hell. Haha.)

E

A!

Comment

G!!!!

this is gonna be fun!

Comment

L!!!!!!!!!!!!
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

eagles!!!!!

Comment

my biggest concern is the officiating... as usual
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly !
                  Last edited by rspurr; 01-09-2011, 12:51 PM.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

On the Road to Victory!

Comment

Let's get this thing going,I can't wait much more
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Did anyone see Vick leave the tunnel for warm-ups? There was no guitar playing - lets see if it translate to a win

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                          Did anyone see Vick leave the tunnel for warm-ups? There was no guitar playing - lets see if it translate to a win
                          No Air Guitar in the tunnel, but Jackson may get 15 yds for a blow to Vick's head.

Comment

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

God damn I'm fucking nervous...

Comment

Working...
                              X