No announcement yet.

Respond to this thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wawa------ let me know when your gonna pop up here in God's country, we will down one.

SeattleIggle--- the name sucks-- it's Just SI from now on.... welcome home bud. :>

My favorite line--- we are gonna make this the place we left PDC for.

Comment

So far I like it because I can open a thread and not have half of the posts empty because I don't have 75% of the board blocked! Woo-hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
        So far I like because I can open a thread and not have half of the posts empty because I don't have 75% of the board blocked! Woo-hoo!
        LOL! Amen.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Wow, it only took 2 posts for me to screw something up. I edited some grammar in the first post and accidently wound up with this post with nothing in it. Oops.

Is there no way to delete a post in its entirety?

Comment

Welcome YPCM!!
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              Wait a minute... YOU said that line!! You can't make your favorite line something you said yourself!! LOL!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
                Wow, it only took 2 posts for me to screw something up. I edited some grammar in the first post and accidently wound up with this post with nothing in it. Oops.

Is there no way to delete a post in its entirety?
                Do you see an X in the upper right corner? (Still testing various permissions.)

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                  Originally posted by MDFAN
                  Wait a minute... YOU said that line!! You can't make your favorite line something you said yourself!! LOL!!
                  Why not.. I luv me som me! ((Or what ever that MF fool used to say!!!!!!))

Comment

It turns out you can only delete posts if no one else has replied to it. Just PM one of your friendly mods and they can delete it for you.

Comment

Chris?? I'll be happy to delete them all!!!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                        It turns out you can only delete posts if no one else has replied to it. Just PM one of your friendly mods and they can delete it for you.
                        See Chris it wasn't your fault at all, it was mine.
                        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                          Naaaah, it's alright. My screw-up post, plus this response has just taken me two steps closer to no longer being a rookie beeyotch. \/

Comment

Working...
                          X