Eagles Sign RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Sign RB

Philadelphia Eagles Signed running back Marty Johnson and offensive tackle Stefan Rodgers.

I expect Marty Johnson to have about 25 carries this week.

Comment

I can't find any info on this guy.

Comment

The team also signed Marty Johnson on Tuesday. Recently released by the Broncos, he ran for 424 yards and two touchdowns with the Berlin Thunder of NFL Europe in 2006. He also caught 22 passes for 178 yards and two touchdowns.

Johnson attended Utah, where he rushed for 802 yards and a school-record 15 touchdowns as a senior in 2004, helping the Utes win the Fiesta Bowl.

The Eagles also added another body to help their suddenly depleted offensive line, signing offensive tackle Stefan Rodgers. A rookie free agent signee of the Tennessee Titans in 2005, he spent that year on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers practice squad but was released prior to the start of 2006 training camp.

Rodgers attended Lambuth University, in Jackson, Tenn., where as a senior he earned first-team All Mid-South Conference, NAIA Honorable Mention All-America and NAIAfootball.net honorable mention All-America honors
        *** I spoke too soon from PE.com***

Comment

Working...
        X