No announcement yet.

Gotta like Baskett's mindset.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiper just earned smoe brownie points with me. I believe we had Avant as a third rounder, so that may have been the reason we let him go, when the 4th picks came. They were concerned with PR and KR, so they probably didn't want to take Bloom while having Baskett and Avant trying to make the team. Now they have all three sitting there and the one they let get by happens to be the best one.

McMullen for a starting WR? That will go down as Billy's greatest move.
    Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
      Kiper just earned smoe brownie points with me. I believe we had Avant as a third rounder, so that may have been the reason we let him go, when the 4th picks came. They were concerned with PR and KR, so they probably didn't want to take Bloom while having Baskett and Avant trying to make the team. Now they have all three sitting there and the one they let get by happens to be the best one.

McMullen for a starting WR? That will go down as Billy's greatest move.
      Agree all the way through but I still have to see where Avant ends up. The kid missed some time but seems to also be coming on strong maybe enough to pass Gaffney for the 3rd WR spot. Its still early but much more interesting than I had anticipated.

Comment

Working...
      X