Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess our linebackers are great

Eagles work out three including Everette Brown

The Philadelphia Eagles worked out running backs Dimitri Nance and Aaron Brown and defensive end Everette Brown according to Adam Caplan of thesidelineview.com.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Who are three people who I've never heard of?

Comment

Brown sounds familiar - was he a first round pick at one time

I dont know why they are looking into running backs

Comment

Why they working out running backs, they have three and two of them are hardly used

Everette Brown was a 2009 2nd round pick only 6ft 1 250lbs too small to be an end, maybe they think he can play strong side linebacker?
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          Why they working out running backs, they have three and two of them are hardly used

Everette Brown was a 2009 2nd round pick only 6ft 1 250lbs too small to be an end, maybe they think he can play strong side linebacker?
          He was kind of the Brandon Graham of the 09 draft, an undersized defensive end in the Woodley mode. Panthers fell in love with him and gave up a first round pick to move into the second round and grab him. Didn't quite work out.

He might have a chance as a 3-4 linebacker, but I doubt he'd make much a difference with the Eagles, except that they love undersized speed guys coming off the edge and are always looking for one that might work out.
          Last edited by Leonard Tose; 09-28-2011, 12:30 PM.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Nance was an ASU guy. Tough bowling ball of a back. Good quickness.

Comment

Working...
            X